Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BIG HELL-:O

HEYAAAAAA INI BLOG KETIGA GUE LOH-_- so.........yang pertama i forgot the password, yang kedua language nya ke change to arabian-_- i don't understand ya.....i'm not arabian Y.Y well, gue bete masa gara-gara bikin ini blog setengah mampus susahnya. WHY???? Yeps, you know my name it's too "pasaran" so........the email address or bla-bla-bla it's not available.

Huffft finally, akhirnya gue dapet juga blognya with name............ email: @Muthiaraty@hotmail.co.id with link website RachmawatyMuthia.blogspot.com fufufu i don't know ya darimana asal namanya jadi MuthiaRaty wxwx but i think it's cool name hohohou.u Yes, gue belom ngenalin diri mungkin......next time aja yah woxwox cause i'm lazy:b mmm just a little ya.

So, my name is you know kan? i was born in jakarta 3/11/96. And now i'm at 9grader so next year i'll doing my lovely bunny sweety NATIONAL EXAM. it's the final of my junior high school..........i wish i really luck;'> doain gue ya! Amen. okey then i very proud to have my First, #FLX16 Second #SNCFSI Third, #7108-08 #8509-10 #9610-11. AND MY BELOVED BELOVED -----> #MDFS #VZX #RAWR!
Oh ya i'm forget....this my one best-----> of course MY FAMILY, RITE? Yes, it's not all haha but i'll try to write about my self next post. but if i don't forget hehe i'm easy to forget-_- Okey then Babaaaay

-xoMuthiaR.

No comments:

Post a Comment